who we are
what we do
how we do it
news and ideas
get in touch
The London Mint was looking to boost brand awareness and support sales of its Battle of Waterloo commemorative medal.
The campaign included a major launch event at Waterloo Station (London) where the memorial was unveiled by The Duke of Wellington with special attendence by overseas ambassadors and descendents of some of the original soldiers.
The results included:
- a radio day hosted by presenter and historian, Peter Snow
- 270,000 sales of medals across the campaign and 225,000 new customers
- Sales of £4.5m and a 50% increase in London Mint's sales run rate
- Coverage on BBC 10pm News, ITV London 6pm News, Sky News and 20 regional radio stations
- Exceptional feedback from Peter Snow, 15 journalists and 9 broadcasters.